minnebar (#minnebar) — minnesota + tech + design + drinks was held at Best Buy headquarters in Richfield, MN on Saturday, November 21.
minnebar is an “(un)conference” where attendees set the agenda. It is unique because it brings together the Twin Cities’ design and programming community for a day of learning, networking and fun.
Shareology had a ball amidst geeks and gurus in the Best Buy headquarters. The great thing about minnebar is it is created by the participants! Don’t like a 45 minute session? Quietly leave and go sit in on another!!
Among sessions Shareology attended:
Marketing via Social Media Alex Hawkinson
Android 101 Justin Grammens
Networking Online Paul DeBettignies
Let’s take a look at some of the fun:
What a way to spend a Saturday: a pure learning adventure! Many thanks to Luke, Ben, Jeff and Matt for organizing Minnebar, and a special thanks to all the sponsors:
- Best Buy – http://www.bestbuy.com
- Split Rock Partners – http://www.splitrock.com
- ipHouse – http://www.iphouse.com
- Nerdery Interactive Labs – http://www.nerdery.com
- Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi LLP – http://rkmc.com
- WebproLeads – http://webproleads.com
- Slantwise – http://www.slantwisedesign.com
- Rasmussen College – http://www.rasmussen.edu
Informed sources tell me the after party went on to 8 pm and beyond!!!
So how did you spend your Saturday? If you’d like to relive minnebar, check out #minnebar on twitter.
Kay Roseland @KayLoire